top of page

Thank you, your gift aid declaration has been succesfully completed.

Please notify HBAM if you: 

- want to cancel this declaration 

-change your name or home address 

-no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains


If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

bottom of page